Friday, March 21, 2008

O is for Online Coupon!

For all of you who hate cleaning the bathtub as much as I do...........you've got to get a Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber! I saw a commercial for it and thought to myself that I wanted to try it. Then my sis-in-law told me that she just used one and loved it. So I used mine for the first time today and I cleaned the tub in about 5 minutes! It worked very well and my back and knees didn't hurt when I was finished! Go to this link, http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/, and get a $1 off coupon to use for it! I printed it right off and bought mine yesterday.


I think Jaylen has adopted her "blankie". I still have mine from when I was little but it was a normal size baby blanket that was orange and white gingham print. Not much is left of it but I still have it. Just this past week I gave her this snugglie that was given to us by Doug & Dixie when she was born. It's one of those little square blankets.....I call them snugglies. Anyways, she loves it. When she's sleepy I put it right up beside her face and she closes her eyes and helps her fall asleep. She holds onto it much more than anything else. I guess if she wears it out, I know where to get another one! Here's a pic with her and her "blankie".



3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

That's a cute blankie! I'll have to try the bathtub cleaner!!

Dixie said...

I'm so glad that she likes her blankie! I feel honored! She looks so sweet cuddling it. I need that pic. And yes, there are plenly more where that one came from, so let me know if we need to start stocking up on emergency replacements! :) I'll have to try the tub cleaner too. I hate cleaning the tub, but with E crawling all over it the job must be done.

Emily said...

That is so funny because Kendall has a little square satin blankie and she looooves it too. I just have to put it next to her face and she immediately falls asleep. Sometimes she even rubs her face with it.