Monday, March 3, 2008

Stomach virus.........

Well, I guess I was due for some kind of sickness. I haven't been sick all winter (not even a cold), which I can't really believe but am thankful for! I got a stomach virus Saturday evening that lasted until this morning. I've felt better today as the day went on but missed my fitness class. Elizabeth, that's why I didn't show this morning.....sorry! At least I got it over with before we head out of town on Friday. Now let's hope Jaylen or Gavan doesn't get it. My mom was still here today so she helped out with Jaylen while I was spending time in the bathroom!!

I guess I'll do my next letter on this post too. No, I'm not going to use people for all my letters but I couldn't NOT use Gavan for this letter! Enjoy more pics!


G is for......................Gavan.


Gavan 2 years ago on Halloween. Yes, he went to work like this!



Gavan karaokeing at New Year's Eve 2002 in Wichita.

Doug & Gavan enjoying OU's win in the Rose Bowl against Washington State. I've seen these 2 guys after OU loses (OU vs. Oregon 2006) and it's very opposite of this pic!

Michael & Gavan at New Year's Eve 2003. I hate those jeans..........

My wonderful husband of almost 5 years now. I can't imagine life without him. I wake up and thank God for blessing me with such a great man who is a wonderful husband to me and daddy to Jaylen. Oh, how our life has changed in the past 5 years........not to mention what we look like!



2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Speaking of changing what we look like, I remember you putting your wedding dress on and it practically falling off of you that day. You are still skinny now. Just a funny memory. And I agree with you about the jeans. :)

Sharbee said...

Gavan is crazy! The wedding photo is great - you two still look awesome! Glad you feel better, Melody!