Saturday, April 19, 2008

99 Balloons........

Doug showed me this video on YouTube. Get ready cause it will make you cry but its great cause it shows a couple's strength and faith in God. I am amazed everyday in the ways that God shows us his ultimate power & love. It may be with a baby's life, a stranger you run into, a conversation you overhear........the list goes on. Yes, we all have trials and many experience true sorrow but then it seems like in the flip of a coin He shows us just how much he loves us and that He is always there for us. I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ and pray that I can help to bring others to Him.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" Ephesians 3:20

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey Mel! I love the bows!!! Whenever we get Maida, Jaylen, and Macy together, you should make them matching bows... remember our matching outfits with our cabage patches?!!

Jaylen's belly looks a lot like Maida's did. "Love-chub" is what I call it. :)

Stacey Cannon said...

Melody...that has left me speechless. That video...so powerful. We truly are blessed in ways and by people that we may not ever know the impact of. Thank you for sharing. That was truly beautiful.