Friday, April 18, 2008

New hobby.......

So my newest hobby/craft is making hair bows for Jaylen. I'm always up for something new so I just decided to try & see what I could come up with. It will take some practice but I'm happy with my first attempts. Here is pic of the ones I've made so far. The pink polka dotted one is my favorite.


Here are some pics I took of her tonight with some of the bows on her too. Her belly keeps getting bigger & bigger! It's so funny how it bulges out of the top of her pants! And she hasn't even started on cereal yet! I did weigh her here at the house yesterday and she was 15 lbs.

Such a chubby thing!

Tummy time always leads to sucking on her hands but at least she's getting better at it.

I love her in purple. You can't quite see it but her outfit says "Birdie", which I thought was cute for our family name.

On Thursday all 3 of us (3rd being Paisley) were patiently waiting by the front door for Gavan to get here so I thought I'd see how Paisley would do with Jaylen sitting by her. I don't put her on the floor with Paisley around quite yet. She didn't mind her at all and just laid there. It was so cute. Jaylen looks a little uneasy in this pic but don't worry, she smiled right after I took it.

Check out the slippers she got from Tonya Walker. So adorable.



3 comments:

Michael and Katie said...

Cute bows! I love that picture with Paisley. I don't think Jack and Macy could ever do that.

Amy said...

Ohmigosh! Love the bows! How did you learn to make them??

Sharbee said...

You're a pro at the bows -- very cute! I like the animal print one!

We'd prayed for Gavan...glad all is ok!

Jaylen's tummy looks like her Great Aunt's!!!