Wednesday, April 16, 2008

X, Y and Z is for.................The End.

I'm not going to try to find words for the last letters due to obvious reasons so I'll just end the alphabet posting spree with some random things. Honestly, what comes to my mind first with these letters comes from the middle school days, "XYZ: Examine Your Zipper" Don't you remember that?



Today is "Twin Wednesday" as I like to call it. I got some Baby Einstein dvd's to use especially on "twin day" and they came in the mail today. I got them out and found an age appropriate one for the girls. It was so funny cause their eyes were glued to the tv for quite a while. Here's a pic of them watching the video. Check out the bouncy seats my mom got me at a garage sale to help out on "twin day". Look out 80's! They work great for me and are so helpful with the girls and one even still vibrates.


Jaylen's hair is starting to come back in so I'm glad of that. I was afraid she might be bald till she's a year old. She still has a little duck tail in the back that is her original birth hair but it's slowly but surely fading. She's getting better at tummy time too. She's hasn't been a big fan of it in the past.

Guess that's it for now. Oh yea, I got a new template for the blog too. It was time for a facelift.



4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe how big Jaylen is getting so big & she's almost 5 months old...where does the time go?? We need to have lunch again soon!

Mandy said...

They look like they're having a great time!

Dara said...

How cute! They're both getting so big.

Dixie said...

The girls look so cute together! I can not believe how big J looks! She is so cute! Also, way to go on the bows! They look really good! And, what is so bad about a bald one year old!! HUH?? :)
Talk to you later!
Dixie