Friday, May 16, 2008

I only spent $2.15........

I love shopping sales and getting things for cheap and when I got my mail yesterday I was pumped. I got a coupon for a $0.99 shampoo and also a coupon for a free pair of underwear. So today I went to Beauty Brands and got a 13.5 fl oz. bottle of soy milk shampoo for $0.99 (regularly about $12.00) and also a new type of base coat fingernail polish for $0.99 (regularly $7.00) making my total $2.15. Not bad. Not bad at all. Then I went to Victoria Secret and got my free pair of lovely cotton panties......I could choose from white, black, nude or light pink....I know a swell selection. I could barely find any of these colors so nude was what I got. But hey, it's a free pair of undies.

By the way, the nice lady at Beauty Brands told me that they usually have a hairspray sale in the spring (they just had it) and pretty much every bottle is like $6 and they will have a big 2 for 1 sale for big bottles of shampoo and conditioner as well. She put me on the mailing list for more coupons and notices of the sales. So go by and get on the mailing list.

It's been a good day running errands with Jaylen and just hanging out. We are heading to Tulsa tomorrow for 2 of my cousin's high school graduation reception. They both went to the same high school, which was nice. Lots of my family will be there and get to see Jaylen. Most of them haven't seen her since Christmas when she was 1 month old. I'm also having lunch with my best friend from high school as well. It should be a good day. Gavan is golfing with some buddies so I'm sure he'll have a great day too. Have a good weekend.

0 comments: