Friday, May 2, 2008

Just stuff.......

Jaylen got her picture taken by our friend, Peyton this morning so we're excited to see how they turned out. It was a little chilly and windy but she did okay. Her biggest smiles were when I was holding her and we were just talking of course not when Peyton was trying to take her picture. Here are a couple I snapped before we left. I keep her Bumbo chair in the kitchen and use it all the time. She watches me get her bottle ready, cook dinner, put dishes away, etc. It's so helpful. I put her high chair together yesterday & I think we're going to try rice cereal for the first time tomorrow. It's that time. My baby is growing up.

"Do my muscles look big?"



I just love Jaylen in purple. It's her color.

Myra (my sister) owed Gavan 2 steak dinners for 2 different bets they made earlier in the semester and she's paying up for them tonight. We're enjoying a nice dinner at Outback (I think) on her tonight! I think the Bloomin' Onion is calling my name. No, I'm not thinking about how many calories it is. I think Gavan & I are going to go see Baby Mama tomorrow too. It looks crude and funny.......just my style. Just kidding but I do want to see it. Amy Poehler is one of my favorites from SNL so I'm sure she'll be funny.

I'd like to give a Happy Birthday shout out to my sis-in-law, Shawna and my cousin Kara's little girl, Maida both tomorrow! Honestly I'm not sure on Shawna's age but Maida is turning 1. She was such a cute Birthday Princess who wore a hot pink tutu at her party! So adorable. Happy Birthday tomorrow to you both!

And yes, I finally learned how to link things on my blog!

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Awe, Mel, thanks for the nice comments about Maida. Can you believe that she's one?!!

Jaylen is so cute! I think that purple is her color too. I can't wait to see your pictures that you had taken of her either!

Aunt Carol and Uncle Gary took Erik and I to Outback the other night and Erik and I had our first Bloom'n Onion... Y-U-M! We're addicted.

Let me know how you like the movie, if you go see it. I really really want to see it too!!

Aubrie said...

We saw Baby Mama yesterday, too. That was actually my second time to see it. Funny!