Saturday, June 21, 2008

7 months......

Can't believe my sweet baby turned 7 months old this week. I feel like I blinked and now its been 7 months. Her newest and most exciting thing is that she is saying "Dada". Of course, Gavan is excited and we cheer when she does it so she thinks its funny or something. So cute. She sits up all by herself and plays with her toys but isn't interested in crawling yet. She'd rather not play with that toy she can't reach instead of trying to crawl to it. She'll get there on her own time I guess! She's a pretty good eater. We are just starting fruits, which she loves of course but sweet potatoes are still her favorite! I gave her a Cheerio today but she did not want anything to do with it. I think it freaked her out that is was hard and not soupy like her food. She loves swimming in her little pool with me and swinging in her swing. She's such a happy baby and we love watching her little personality come out. She is such a blessing to us and we couldn't ask for anything else right now. I'll leave you with some pics of Jaylen in her first and maybe only bikini!

Jaylen's cousins, Corbin, Ethan, Spencer & Sam, gave her this bikini..............she thought she'd sport it for some 7 month pictures!

Look at all my rolls!

And no, daddy doesn't know I'm wearing my bikini!

5 comments:

Shawna Byrd said...

What! She didn't say mama first? We are going to have to train these Byrd girls right! Actually I think they are just learning how to be sweet and get what they want from dada! But seriously, AWW that is so sweet!

Emily said...

I say I'd rather them wear their bikinis now rather than when they're 16!

Gena said...

There's nothin wrong with showing some rolls! :)

Sharbee said...

Cute bikini from the Byrd boys! She looks so happy! Hey, there's nothing wrong w/ a few rolls!

Dixie said...

I can't get over how cute these pics are! And Doug has told me a thousand times how adorable she was when he was at your house. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!! And of course, you two in just 9 days!
Dixie
P.S. I owe you a phone call; just deleted my messages and heard one from you that I totally forgot about. I'll call this week so we can talk plans for next weekend!