Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A video.....finally!....and Jaylen in the pool

Finally a video of Jaylen.........I'm going to try to post more of them. It was time for Jaylen to eat tonight and she was already sleepy but I thought I could get her fed before she went down for her evening nap.........but I was wrong. Watch Jaylen fall asleep while I'm feeding her! All we could do was laugh at her.....


Here are some pics of Jaylen is the pool and her new swing from Grandma & Grandpa. We actually bought the pool for Paisley but she only gets in it when one of us gets in it but Jaylen loves it!




She loved kicking her feet and leaning forward and splashing with her hands.





I just thought she was so cute from the back.


Her pink rubber duck



She loves her swing and likes watching Paisley run around while she's in it.

We went to a Clark family reunion in Independence, KS on Saturday so my dad got to show off his granddaughter and my grandma got to show off her great-granddaughter. Jaylen did great with all 100 people that were there. She loves drinking water out of a regular cup. She usually just blows bubbles in it but she's starting to swallow some!

As soon as she sees a glass in front of her, she leans into it with her mouth open....so cute.

No, she didn't taste any Pepsi.......she just liked holding the cold can and putting her mouth on it.







7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the bathing suit. But what happened to the biking from her cousins? :)

Vanessa said...

Sorry that was bikini not biking.

Lisa said...

That video was adorable! She must've been really tired to just fall asleep in that position! So cute! The swimming pictures are cute too! Karli LOVED the pool too her first summer and I loved her little pool pics I got! :o)

Mandy said...

That is so funny! She's too cute.

Sharbee said...

Love the beach babe!

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

Love the pictures!! She is so cute!! I can't get over how much she is growing. I still love to watch Gadge fall asleep eating. Thanks for keeping us up on your family.

Candice said...

So precious! We are looking forward to it all! She is adorable and keeps growing up so fast!