Not much new to post from this week.........just some random stuff and pics. I'll summarize:
1. Paisley had her annual checkup and we found out she has an ear infection (from going to the lake a month ago). Now I get to put ointment in her ear twice a day for a week.....not easy or fun.
2. Went to Team USA softball game Friday night with some friends from Chesapeake.......lots of 13 year old girls taking TONS of pictures of the players.
3. Went to the lake on Saturday........boat stopped working after only like 45 minutes on the water (of course this always happens), Gavan got up on the wake board twice but nobody else got to go and we got a ridiculous sunburn cause we were stupid and didn't put any sunscreen on....I guess cause it was overcast and didn't think about it.
4. My garden is thriving....well except for the bugs that are eating my plants......I'll try to take a pic tomorrow.
5. Got to take a long nap with Jaylen this afternoon, which doesn't happen very often so it was nice......such a cuddlebug.
In Subway on the way to Colorado (she wore this shirt for Katie!)....
Just happy in the car sometime....
New shirt I got her on sale at BabyGap.......this is Gavan's favorite picture of her....
Trying a teething biscuit for the first time......it got everywhere but she loved sucking on it
I just love her face in this one.......her personality is really starting to show