Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Rock trip.......

The Byrds & Gunselmans at the wedding

Daddy & Jaylen........she looked so cute in her fluffy dress!

Ethan & Jaylen

Our family

Uncle Wee & Jaylen

The mommas & their girls......

Jaylen fell asleep at the reception and did great during the wedding....

Ryan (the groom) & Michael

Back home at the Gunselman house, the men started a serious game of poker.

The new outfit & bow I bought Jaylen at the boutique Dixie works at.......thanks for the discount!

The 3 kiddos after church.......Ethan isn't sure of these 2 girls!

Jaylen & Macy

We had a great weekend in LR! The wedding was very sweet and we are so happy for Ryan & Cassandra (I didn't even get a picture of the beautiful bride)! We had lots of fun hanging out at the house, shopping, poker, Scene It Squabble (good job girls on winning), and eating some good food. We hated to leave but always look forward to getting to go back. They might have baby boy #2 next time we see them!

I've got Viv today and trying to get laundry done so I better get busy while I've got a chance!






3 comments:

Mandy said...

You look beautiful in your pics! I think Viv might have the same dress as Jaylen again!

Gena said...

You look great, Melody! So does Jaylen.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Melody you look so gorgeous! Not that I am surprised...

Glad you guys had a great trip. Miss you.