Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh Babies.......

I've gotten several pictures of my friends with their babies lately so I thought I'd share.

Doug & I with Jaylen & Ethan

Rachael & I with Jackson & Jaylen...........Jackson is 1 1/2 weeks old in this pic............such a precious boy.

Heidi & I with Chelsea & Jaylen (they are 3 months apart).......so glad they are back and the girls finally got to meet!

These are just a couple I took of Jay yesterday. She was in such a good & funny mood so I snapped a few. Can't believe she'll be 8 months old on Saturday!

This picture shows why she is no where near crawling........she always sits with her legs straight out and stiff! She doesn't bend or curve them so when she leans over she can't go anywhere! It's actually harder to sit this way but she's always done it.

Just a fun one.........she did almost roll off the window seat.

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Melody, I love how Jaylen is ALWAYS smiling! She's just too precious.

Melinda said...

Melody, your family is beautiful. Missed seeing you at Relay For Life last night. Gavan played well. You would've been proud. Hope to see you soon. - Melinda