Monday, July 21, 2008

New additions to living room......

We've had the same floor rug in our living room since we moved in almost 4 years ago and since Jaylen will be crawling soon I thought I needed a fresh rug for her to be on. I also realized that I'm needing some toy storage in the living room. I love my new rug and bench.

This is the BEFORE picture......the chair has been moved to the garage until we move to another house I guess.

This is the AFTER picture........Paisley seems to be admiring it. The chair took up much more space than the bench does so our living room feels bigger too.

A closeup of the bench......I think I'll try to find some material to match the rug and recover the pillows. It was a great buy and serves its purpose well!

6 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I love both of the new additions!!!

Claire said...

It looks great! I love the rug-where did you get it?

Melinda said...

Love the rug!!

Melody said...

The rug came from Lowes at a great price!

Guy and Nancy said...

hey! Where did you get your bench? Since we moved into our new house we have this huge corner with nothing in it and I have been searching for a pretty trunk or something to store toys in. I have checked hobby lobby and a few places but really like what you have! Your house looks great! I'm glad you are doing well! - Nan

Guy and Nancy said...

oh soo funny. I just read that you bought your rug at Lowes. I think it might be the same one we just bought. I posted some new pics of our house on my blog. You can see if it is the same. Nan