Thursday, July 31, 2008

This just happened.....

As I was writing the previous post, Jaylen was sitting on the floor on a towel playing. Why on a towel you might ask. Well, she's teething, which produces disgusting poop that gives instant diaper rash......mind you I take pride in the fact that she has never had diaper rash before. It started yesterday so ever since we got home from school today I've been trying to let her go diaper free to help the rash go away. She's done great so far with only one small pee incident. No biggie. Well, I'm typing away and I hear her let 2 little toots out. She proceeds to look at me and giggle and so do I. It didn't even dawn on me that something else might be coming soon..........oh yes, she did. The next toot was much more than a toot! You guessed it.......we might be burning that beach towel and into the bath went Miss Jaylen! Oh well, she needed the bath and she loves them so she was happy and forgot momentarily about her sore hiney. By the way, I love this girl!

0 comments: