Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I love Sonic......

1. Happy Hour......$0.85 refreshing Dr. Pepper.
2. The trash can right before you get to the window.....I use it EVERY time I go through cause I've always got stuff stuck down in the pocket in my door!
3. Sonic ice.....you can't beat it....especially when you've got a teething baby!
4. Speedy drive thru

Well, number 4 was debatable today. Some lady in front of me ordered I guess dinner for her family of 5 at 3:00 in the afternoon! Seriously, the rest of us were in line waiting for our large drink and that's it. Park at a stall next time lady! Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed my DP.

By the way, did anyone else in OK feel like it was extremely muggy today and we didn't even hit 100?! I thought I was going to melt.......thus the need for my sonic stop.

Oh yeah, come on down to the village to Miranda's garage sale tomorrow for some bargains! Just south of Penn & Britton.....

3 comments:

Gena said...

Yeah, it's pretty much unbearable in Oklahoma right now.

sheridan said...

AMEN on the sonic DP. Some might think I'm addicted but hey I don't smoke drink or cuss so let me be! It also erks me to no end when people order food from drive thur-i think they need to enforce a rule on this.

Emily said...

I too love the trashcan. What do I throw away? My sonic cup from the day before.