Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging funk.....

I'm in a bit of a funk right now. Just had a busy week last week so maybe that's it. Jaylen started crawling on Thursday so that's been exciting. She's been very close for several weeks but finally went forward! Now she's on the move. I guess I'll just post a few pics from this past week.....that's all I've got!




My best friend from high school, Deana, is getting married in 2 weeks and last night was her bachelorette party/ personal shower. It was good to see my girlfriends from high school who I don't see too often.


Amanda, Sarah, Deana (the bride to be), Me, Darbi

By the way, do you think Deana & I look alike? We could of passed for sisters, if not twins, in high school.

4 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey! I love your new blog makeover! CUTE CUTE! I also love how I never see Jaylen wearing the same outfit in more than one picture! She's a lucky girl with all those clothes!!! :) She's very adorable.

sheridan said...

Wow crawling! Can't believe it!!! She is so very cute. Hope to get to give her a squeeze soon!

Sharbee said...

Yes, you & Deana look alike! Love Jaylen's brown/pink shoes & darling outfits. I'm sure she's all over the house now. Mom said it was great to see all of you last weekend!

Melinda said...

I can't believe she is crawling! Don't they just get too big too fast?!

And yes, you and Deana do look very much alike.

BTW: you have been tagged on my blog...sorry : )