Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged.....

I was tagged by Melinda so here are my 6 random facts about myself......

1. I can't go without putting lotion all over my body after I get out of the shower. Even if it is extremely humid, I will still feel dry & itchy if I don't lotion up.

2. I met my husband when I was about 12 years old at church camp. We both went home to our parents and told them we were going to marry each other.

3. I had 2 sets of stitches in my head and a broken arm before I turned 5 years old. Michael pushed me into a brick wall for 1 set of the stitches! I also had shingles when I was in 3rd grade and missed 2 weeks of school.

4. I worked as a dental assistant for 2 years but RARELY ever floss even though I know I'm supposed to every night. I'm lazy.....

5. I had LASIK eye surgery a couple years ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.......plus I got a huge discount while working for Dr. Wright!

6. I've really gotten into making/painting signs for people, doing all kinds of craft projects, and sewing. I really enjoy it and once I get a project in my head, I want to work on it until I finish it.

Well, those aren't too interesting but it's all I could think of right now. Hope you all had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Rachael Hamilton said...

I enjoyed reading your facts. Hope all is well!

Melinda said...

I had no idea Michael was that vindictive...shame on him!