Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend.....

My dad's side of the family always gets together over Labor Day and it's always at a different place and this year we went to my uncle Jeff's lake cabin at Fort Gibson lake. We got to enjoy 2 days on the lake, eat tons of yummy food as always, enjoying family worship together on Sunday and my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandma all got to love on Jaylen and Macy all weekend, which they loved cause they don't see us that often. Of course Grandpa, Grandma & Myra got to do lots of lovin' too! Such a fun time and great long weekend. I'm so sore from wakeboarding and tubing but it was lots of fun. Of course, I forgot to get my camera out until the last day but here are a few pics and a video of Gavan wakeboarding. Always a good time with the cousins....

Katie, Grandma & Uncle Jeff on his boat taking a nice ride in the evening
Kody, Kasey, Kellen (brothers) being ridiculous on the tube.....
they accomplished their stunt....
Jay with daddy's hat & Uncle E.D.
Clark Family
Kellen & Gavan
Me & Gav
Michael driving the boat
Kody & Kasey
Ashley (Kasey's girlfriend) & Aunt Susie
Here's Gavan wakeboarding....









4 comments:

Sharbee said...

Gavan looks like a pro....til he wipes out! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Shawna Byrd said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the pic of Jay in the hat.

Stacey Cannon said...

Great pics!! I love the pic of you and Gavan...so sweet!!! That is so awesome that you get together with all of your family like that!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Of course the family photo was taken they day I wasn't there! :) I love the pictures!