Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday......

Apparently Jaylen knew I had lots to do today so she decided to get up at 6:30 to help me get my day started......usually she's not up till around 7:30. Oh well....she got to see Daddy for a little while before he left for work. I've been doing laundry, baking and packing for this weekend. We're heading to Fort Gibson lake for the holiday with my dad's side of the family. My aunt & uncle have a cabin on the lake and it will probably be our last hoorah at the lake for the summer. I still can't believe that August is pretty much over.......that means that I'll be turning 28 soon......yippee.



Jaylen was "helping" me pack today so I took a few pics of her investigating the laundry basket. Hope everyone has a great weekend!












Katie, Vanessa & I went to the JBF consignment sale yesterday and got some goodies and here are a few pics at the house before we leave. I think Macy & Jaylen are starting to become good buddies.

jaylen pulled up on macy's car seat and was playing with her....it was so cute

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I don't want to hear that summer is almost over- boo hoo. Althugh I must admit I am looking forward to seeing all your pumpkin decorations :)

Vanessa said...

That is such a cute picture of the girls! They are going to be great friends!

sheridan said...

Love your new facelift on the blog! I've used that site and she is great! Man those girls are cute and what a neat bond they will have.