Friday, January 30, 2009

Tents AND Congrats!.......

First off, CONGRATS to Clay & Vanessa on the birth of Cooper Thomas today! He is a healthy baby boy.....8 lbs. 14 oz & 22 inches long! I've already got to love on him a bit. Such a sweet baby.....of course I forgot my camera when I went to see him.

If you are staying home for 3-4 days straight, you've got to build a fort or tent, right?! I loved making huge, extravagant tents when I was little so I thought Jaylen needed to experience her first tent. I was going to just do a blanket over a card table but I can't seem to find mine. So, if I have loaned it to you, will you let me know! I have no idea where it is! Her crib & some chairs did just fine though. She enjoyed the tent and of course, Paisley had to come see what the fun was all about as well!

Coming into check it out....

My mom made her this blanket for x-mas and also gave her along The Very Hungry Caterpillar book that matches it. She loves the butterflies on the blanket so we made it the floor of our tent.

Peeking in from the side....

Standing inside like a big girl (meaning not holding onto anything)....

Trying to touch the roof......

Showing Paisley how to get in.....

Loving on Paisley.......she LOVES this dog. Paisley is so good to let her lay on her, pull at her ears, and just mess with her. I think Paisley kind of likes all the attention she gets from Jay!

1 comments:

Gena said...

Man, Melody.....she is a little Gavan clone. I can't get over it. I love her so much because she reminds me of Raegan at that age. Just so content to NOT be walking. You have to put a video on here of her first steps. We'll have a party!