Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just stuff......

Well, we've been back & forth offering & counter offering on a house & hopefully tomorrow we'll have it! We'll probably close on both houses the same day, March 25th, so I've already started packing a few boxes. Just 1 or 2 a day while I've got time. I know if I don't that I'll be super stressed right before moving day. And after packing just a few boxes with a toddler around......it's going to be FUN!

I can't believe that we are starting the 2nd week of February! So crazy how the year flies by. And did I really dig out a pair of flip flops to wear to the grocery store yesterday as well as go to the zoo on Friday ?! That's Oklahoma weather for you.
Some zoo pics.....

the slide.....her favorite place

but the swing is a close second......

jaylen & me....sorry for my dark eyes....not sure what that's about

she must of seen something scary...

the lonely monkey......i think she feels sorry for him


my mom found this at a thrift store, brand new for $35! jaylen got mad when we took her off of it. no, there are no grandsons but girls can play on a tractor too! this toy is staying at grandma's house to play with up there.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

very exciting!

Heidi said...

Hey Melody-
The zoo is so much fun. I have a zoo pass and would love to go with you and Jaylen sometime. Chelsea's fav. is the emu!

Sharbee said...

Mel, how exciting on your house deals! Cute one of Jaylen on the John Deere -- my dad would be proud!