Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 days to go.....

We close & move in 3 days. Am I packed up yet? Yes.....pretty much! My mom came down Thursday & Friday to help me knock out the rest of stuff that needed packed up & it was much more that I thought needed it! But we got to it & got it done. Took our bed & spare bed apart today & will do Jaylen's tomorrow night. It's mattresses on the floor for us & the pac'n'play for Jay. We're getting the truck tomorrow night to start loading it & then will finish it Tuesday night other than pretty much our mattresses! We close at noon on Wednesday & then the fun really begins at the new house! Thank goodness for both our parents coming to help us out, not to mention my friends helping watch Jaylen! She's going to get some good playing in with her friends this week!

I have no pics to post since I've packed the cord to upload them with but have a couple cute ones of Jay "helping" mom & I pack this weekend on the camera. Off to jump in bed & read Twilight.....yes, I'm only 1/2 way through the first book....I'm a late starter.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sounds like you are all organized and got a crew, too! Happy moving day!

Kelli said...

Good luck with the move! I am kinda late on the Twilight saga as well. I just finished the first book last night!

Lauren Snodgrass said...

How do you like Twilight? I was a late starter too, but now I'm in the 4th book. They are so addicting!