Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh the things they will say....

Yesterday at lunch, our waitress came to greet us at our table & take our drink order. Jaylen didn't say anything to her that time but when she came back, Jay said "Ursula"! The waitress didn't know what she said & my parents really didn't either but I did! That is the sea witch from The Little Mermaid!!!! My daughter called the waitress Ursula! I guess she thought she looked like her.....

I told my parents what she was saying cause she continued to call her that the whole time we were there. It was pretty funny to us.

Now that I think about it........she did have a striking resemblance to Ursula. Gotta love the Little Mermaid.

2 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

That is hilarious!!! Kids are soooo honest!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

How funny....you just wait, girl! It'll get even better...