Monday, September 28, 2009

27 weeks....

Well, I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow & so far things are still going great! I did my glucose test a week or so ago & guess I passed since I never heard from them. No news is good news. I've been so bad about taking pictures of myself during this pregnancy so I have no pic for this post but I'm going to try to take one this week! Rosson is quite the little athlete seeing how he is constantly moving & kicking around in there but I love it cause he's just reminding me that he's doing okay & just growing right along! Jaylen talks about her 'lit bwotha' a lot & pats my belly saying Rosson.....its pretty adorable. She loves going into his room & getting on the big bed that still is in there.

It's crazy that I'm due 3 months from tomorrow!!!!! I've said this before but this pregnancy is going so super fast that he'll be here before I know it! Please just pray that I can stay out of labor & continue to feel as good as I do!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, you do need to take pictures!!! One of my favorite pics of myself was when I was pregnant with my last one...in my favorite maternity outfit, a jean romper or jumper! Anyway, I put it on the first page of his baby book!

Erin said...

I'm in shock mode seeing that we are near the end! I'm hoping everything continues to go smoothly for you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Melody,
I found your blog while I was blog hunting today! Small world! Hard to believe that December is almost here!
Vanessa (Riley's Mom)
www.vanessaunsell.blogspot.com