Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NYC in 4 days....

Yep, Gavan & I leave in bright & early Saturday morning for our babymoon to NYC! We are really excited about our trip & know that we are going to have a great time BUT.........we are not excited at all about leaving Jaylen for 5 days! I've been really dreading it these last couple of days. I know she is going to have a fun, fun time with her grandparents & will do just fine. She's splitting the time with both sets of grandparents so she'll get doubly spoiled! Gav & I are going to probably have a harder time with it than she is!


This pregnancy is flying by as I'm now 23 weeks. Gavan is giving me my progesterone shot for the first time tonight so lets hope it doesn't hurt too bad! Mr. Rosson is constantly moving around & doing flips but I love it cause its like he's telling me that he doing alright! Jaylen knows where baby brother is, his name & will kiss my belly & say "I wuv you Rosson". It's pretty sweet. She loves going in his room & laying on the big bed, which will be moved out soon. Overall, it's a great pregnancy & I'm feeling awesome for the most part!

Man, we are going to miss this girl!

My big helper making pancakes.....you should hear her list the ingredients out loud....so cute!

Just waking up from a nap....

Her dress up butterfly outfit....

Having a snack & watching a video....

7 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Too cute! She can make me pancakes sometime if she wants. :)

Kara Scharrer said...

I love her little painted toe nails!!!

suzspeaks said...

she is so precious! I hope your shot wasn't too bad!

have a blast in nyc!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Such a cutie!

Summer said...

that butterfly outfit is adorable, and so is she!

Rachael Hamilton said...

I hope you have a good time in NYC! I want to hear or read about it when you get back. We're glad we are going to be in your small group!

Rachael Hamilton said...

I hope you have a good time in NYC! I want to hear or read about it when you get back. We're glad we are going to be in your small group!