Wednesday, November 18, 2009

34 weeks.....

My dr's appointment went good yesterday & Rosson sounded great! Jaylen loves listening to his heartbeat at my appointments. At my last 2 checkups, I had measured 4 weeks ahead but he has slowed down a bit now & I am only measuring 1 1/2 weeks ahead. I started having contractions last week but they are just Braxton-Hicks & aren't frequent enough to worry about them yet. She just told me to keep track of them & if they get more regular or start to hurt to call her. I have an ultrasound next Wednesday to get a size estimate of him & just to check things out one last time before he gets here. She said he's still head down & feels like I'll have him around 37 weeks.......that's just 3 weeks away!


His room is finished, car seat installed, bags packed, & his clothes all washed so we're ready for him to get here. We have a diaper shower at Chesapeake on Friday so after that we should be set with diapers for a while as well! So thankful for Gavan's department to give us the shower too. We are all 3 getting pretty excited to meet him, especially his sister! This is a big week for her since she turns 2 tomorrow! She has been saying that she is going to get birthday spankins' instead of hugs from Miss Kathy tomorrow during chapel so we'll see if she goes through with it! The triplets are celebrating their birthday tomorrow night together & then Jaylen's party with the family is on Saturday. I finally get to give her the kitchen we bought her like 3 months ago! It's been hidden in the garage & I've wanted to give it to her since the day we got it!


I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable but still sleeping pretty good so I won't complain. Only one progesterone shot left to go next Tuesday too! A big thanks to Gavan for giving them to me so I don't have to go to the hospital every week just to get a shot. He's done a great job! Here are the most recent prego pics of me. Gotta love the comfort of dresses when you are pregnant!

32 weeks
Jaylen wanted to take my picture & this is it!......just thought it was funny.
34 weeks

6 comments:

Newberry said...

How exciting, Melody. You look great, and I'm sure you are ready. You sound like me. I had things packed and ready for quite some time. :) Glad everything is going well.

Kara Scharrer said...

Awe, you look so cute, Melody! You are lucky that you didn't gain weight anywhere else but your belly! I can't believe that there may be only THREE weeks left! I'll be praying for a smooth delivery. I am so happy for you and your family.

Erin said...

I'm still pulling for us to have our babies on the same day! I'm going to the dr tomorrow so hopefully I'll have an update too!

suzspeaks said...

YOu look super cute!!

katyjo30 said...

I taught 3 year olds last night in Journey land and saw Jaylen. She is so adorable! Loved her tights :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Jaylen is an excellent photographer...zooming in on Rosson!