Monday, November 16, 2009

Rosson's Baby Shower.....

Some very sweet ladies gave me a baby shower for Rosson & it was just wonderful. I loved everything they did for it & feel so blessed to have such great friends & family who love us & are excited to meet our little guy! My hostesses gave me a double stroller but I don't have a pic of it since it was in the box. I truly appreciate everything you girls did & can't thank you enough! Here are a ton of pics from the day of the shower!

Adorable annoucement....

The table....
The yummy strawberries......
The cake made by the talented Katie Rowten....
My awesome hostesses......Heidi, Miranda, Katie, me, Kathy, Mandy, Amanda, Amy w/ Addi & Anna w/ Violet
My family.....sis-in-law Katie, sis Myra, me w/ Jaylen & my mom Becky
The Byrd side of my family.....cousin Andrea, Grandma Deloris, mother-in-law Bev, me w/ Jaylen, sis-in-law GayLyn & aunt Sharbee
Quilt from Nana....

Jay helped me open the gifts.....
Getting these tractors felt a bit weird but we love them....
Mom's card played Twinkle, Twinkle Little Start & Jaylen loved it....
My sweet, big helper.....
Big girl.....

So glad the triplets were all there & had fun together.....look how big they are! Turning 2 this week!

Looking for trouble?!........

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great shower. I bet Jaylen had so much fun opening gifts! :)

Dixie said...

Looks like a cute and fun shower! Bummed I had to miss it!!! Getting so excited for Mr. Rosson!!!! Love you guys!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Very sweet! I bet I know who will be playing with those tractors!