Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday party pics......

We had Jaylen's party on Saturday & she had a great time. She wasn't too crazy about everyone sitting around watching her open the presents so I opened pretty much all of them. She wasn't too interested in her cake & ice cream either. I think she just wanted to play with her friends & cousins more than anything! It ended up being a great time & she loves all her new toys & gifts she got.

She had her 2 year check up this morning too. She weighs 28 lbs (67%) & is 33 in. tall (about 30%). He said she's doing great & she doesn't have to go back till she is 3. She did get a couple shots today & didn't like them but overall did pretty good. I took her to Sonic & let her sit in the front seat with me to eat since she did so good at the doctor. She thought she was pretty big stuff too! We are just so thankful & blessed that she's been such a healthy girl.....she's just got an awesome immune system since she's only had 1 round of antibiotics in her whole 2 years! I just hope Rosson follows in her footsteps!

In chapel at Sonshine School for her birthday...

Getting birthday spankins'......per her request!

The birthday girl!......I made her outfit yes, even the pants! It was my first pair of pants, well really my first attempt at anything with a pattern & I thought it turned out pretty good.

Daddy & Jay with her Elmo & Abby table....

Her cake.....thanks Katie!

We gave her a piggy bank......

She's looking at me like "Can I open this?".....

She got a Little People farm......

Playing with her animals....

Jaylen, Macy & Chelsea

Very excited about her kitchen we gave her.......

Checking it all out.....


Addi, Viv & Jay

We had a little triplet birthday party on their actual birthday.......so fun to watch them grow up this past year & play together that night!

Jay, Addi, Viv.......cute little 2 year olds!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Great job with the pants!!! I want to try patterns soon :)

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww so cute! And those pants - SO ADORABLE! Did you teach yourself to sew? I want to learn SOOOO bad! Guess I should buy myself a sewing machine first... :)