Thursday, December 3, 2009

36 week appointment.......

I saw Dr. Huff today for my 36 week appointment & it went great. I know Rosson doesn't have much room in my belly to move around but he was seriously doing acrobatics in there today while she was trying to listen to his heartbeat. She was amazed at how much he was "jumping around"! He sounded good, my blood pressure was great & I actually lost a pound over the last 2 weeks. I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced as of now. The ultrasound I had last week showed him to be around 6 lb 9 oz & it showed my due date of the 20th, according to his size. It also showed I have a "healthy" amount of amniotic fluid, which is good but might be adding to my uncomfortableness (not sure if that is a word!).

So basically, Rosson & I are both doing great & it's just a "wait and see" game. I'm just so thankful that I've made it this far & had such a smooth pregnancy. God is so good & has answered my prayers. We are getting so excited to meet him & add him to our family!

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

YAY! Can't wait to meet him. Hope everything continues to go well. We missed you at the wedding.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Hope to hear something soon!

Erin said...

I am glad to hear you are making progress!! You could be like me and make lots in a little amount of time. So exciting and I can't wait to meet your little guy!