Sunday, November 15, 2009

I rode a pony.....

No, I didn't ride a pony or Rosson might already be here! But Jaylen rode her first pony at OC's homecoming last weekend. Actually she rode it 4 times & cried when we finally left! She jumped in her first moon bounce that weekend too. She was more afraid of the moon bounce than the pony too! Chelsea wanted to ride to pony like Jaylen SO bad but just a little too scared. They were so cute playing in the moon bounce & around the ponies though!

Jaylen riding & Chelsea watching......

Chelsea trying it out with Jaylen......
BFF's happy together squatting under a tree......

Jay & Mommy

Hanging on for dear life but still having fun!
Ready for bible class.....
T-shirt day at Sonshine School with her friend Avah......Avah is in my class though.

Jay & her puppy Paisley who she absolutely LOVES & plays with......she puts toys & books on her bed with her all the time cause she thinks Paisley wants to play & read! So cute!

We also had Rosson's baby shower last weekend so those pics are coming soon as well as a pregnancy update after my appointment on Tuesday, when I'll be 34 weeks.......whoohoo!

1 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Jaylen riding the pony brought back memories of you riding Lady in the summers in PR. You LOVED riding her and I was soooo scared to, so I would stay in Aunt Bev's house and watch you ride out the window. :)