Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jaylen's 2 year pics......

Our best bud, Brandon Haynie, took some 2 year pics of Jaylen for us last week & they turned out great. She was in a great mood & it was a fun hour of picture taking with her. She's turning into such a little girl & growing up SO fast but I love her so much more each day. She is such a blessing to our family & will be such a great big sis to Rosson......as soon as he decides to make his entrance, which I hope is sooner than later! Enjoy the pics!

Playing peek-a-boo!

Happy girl!

She loves "taking pictures"!
Doesn't look like my little 2 year old here.....
Love it!

I think this one is my favorite!

Playing in the leaves....

5 comments:

Jessica said...

those are precious melody...she is so adorable!

Sharbee said...

Love ALL of them! He's a great photographer. She's such a sweet, smart girl. You really should submit these!

Kayla said...

Those are adorable! I love when photographers can capture their personality!!

Mandy said...

How cute! Those are great!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Love all of the pictures.