Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Brad Paisley concert.....

The concert was awesome & we had a great time. We didn't have tickets before we got down there cause we thought we'd just scalp some but since it was so stinkin' cold, there was only 1 scalper with 3 single tickets. The box office still had some available & they ended up being great seats at a decent price so it all worked out! We needed a night out together cause it had been quite a while since we'd been on a date! The zoom on my camera isn't working properly so I couldn't take any of the stage but he got some on his phone. Here is a self portrait we snapped......I don't have many pics of just us 2 anymore!

And here is Mr. Brad Paisley! He is one of our favorite country singers.......our lab's name is Paisley too! He puts on such a great concert! Can you believe I even cried not once, but twice during it?! Well, you probably can cause I'm still a hormonal momma. Some of his songs just hit you just right & I guess that happened that night but they were good tears!

I'd pay to go see him again tonight if he was here! Thanks for the date Gav!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm so glad you got to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Brad is good..saw him at SC of course. I love his OLD stuff...his new corny lyrics just rub me wrong and have to change the channel when it comes on. tickets are cheaper than others.. This seems to be with many artists these days...such as Toby, Garth etc...new sucks...OLD kicks arse.