Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 weeks....

Rosson turned 4 weeks today! I thought Jaylen grew up fast but man, the second one goes even faster! Not sure how much he weighs.....2 weeks ago he was 8 lbs 8 oz. He's a great eater & sleeper so we can't really ask for more from him! Jaylen is just in love with him & is very sweet with him. She loves to help me with him & always wants to put his paci back in his mouth if he starts crying. I snapped a few pics after church last night......he looks like a little man! Love him!






6 comments:

Gena said...

He's a cutie Melody. Does he get to come hang out at bible study? :)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I can't believe he is already 4 weeks old!

Kim said...

Happy 4 weeks! They are so cute together!!

Kara Scharrer said...

I can't figure out who he looks like! He's very cute and such a healthy little guy! Can't believe four weeks have gone by already. Wow!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

What a cute family you have. I love that little Rosson!

Sharbee said...

Cute pics! Does he look like she did at that age? It's fun with a boy & girl. Love all you guys!!