Friday, February 12, 2010

Not doing so good with pictures this time.....

I think I have at least double the amount of pictures of Jaylen than I do of Rosson at 8 weeks. I guess that's how it goes with babies other than the first.....not too mention my zoom isn't working on my camera. Very frustrating....not sure if it just broke or Jaylen got a hold of it.

He's been smiling at us for a couple of weeks now & I actually caught one the other day. He's such a cute, chubby, smiley thing! Still sleeping a lot during the day & night & is generally happy all the time. The past 8 weeks have flown by & we'll be celebrating his first birthday before I know it.....and before I lose the baby weight.

Speaking of baby weight.......I think I still have like 15 pounds to go to get back to pre-prego weight but it's going to be tough this time around. It's just harder to find time to work out, plus I don't have a double jogger stroller so I can't take them both out for a walk/run.....not too mention it's been freezing outside ever since he was born. I'm looking for a used double jogger so if anybody has one they'd like to sell, let me know!

I've just got to get with the program & prioritize my day & do some working out around the house or something. Maybe I'll dig out those Pilates DVD's that I begged Gavan to let me by off the tv after we first got married! I need to start running too but I HATE it. Can't stand it but it is going to have to be done.....soon.

Well, enjoy the couple of recent pics I have of my kids.

Jaylen after her Valentine's Party at SS yesterday

She loves putting her hands in her pockets......"I keep my hands warm!"

8 weeks old

Finally caught a smile on camera last week!

3 comments:

Erin said...

If you want a walking/running buddy, call me. I have like 15 lbs to lose too.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Don't beat yourself up! Give that weight a little more time...it'll come off in a few months when you are chasing 2 around!

Sharbee said...

Jaylen's outfit's cute -- she's such a sweetie! Rossen reminds me of Cody at that age. He's changed so much since we last saw him. They're both good kids!!