Friday, January 29, 2010

The last couple of weeks....

Nothing too exciting has happened so I'll just throw a few pictures on here of the last couple of weeks. Rosson is changing so much & starting to put on the pounds! Jaylen still loves him & has been wanting to lay in his crib with him when he's in there awake. I got a cute video the other day of them in there & she was singing "twinkle, twinkle little star" to him. Hope everyone is staying safe & warm this week!

No, she's not potty training but she likes to sit & read a potty training book every now & then!
Her ballerina pj's she wore to school for PJ day....she loves the tutu.

My babies!

After church last Sunday....

This was the last time he wore his 'little brother' shirt....can't believe that I already have a bin started for him to put the clothes he has grown out of in!

Sweet baby boy......actually awake for me to take his picture! Seriously, he's quite the sleeper!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

LOVE all the pics!!! Those are the sweetest little babies ever! WE HAVE TO COME SEE Y'ALL SOON! Miss you guys!

Kayla said...

She alreay knows how to pose! So cute!

suzspeaks said...

they are so cute!! I love her pj's!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love that YAWN!