Thursday, April 22, 2010

4 months & best friends.....

Rosson turned 4 months on Saturday & I really can't believe it. He keeps getting funner by the day! It's so cute to watch him grab for toys under his play mat or in his bouncy seat or on his exersaucer......you can see the determination in his face! Of course he is all smiles for Jaylen & loves the attention she gives him. After she gets up in the mornings & gives me a hug, she always asks where Rosson is & wants to see him right away! I'm so glad it looks like they are starting to become best friends but we'll see if it keeps on this path as they get older! Here are some pics from this week. Love my kids!

First taste of rice cereal.....

Big boy in his high chair! Love that grin!

JayJay & Bubba Drew (that's what I like to call him!)

Cutest kid ever (it's my blog so I can say that!)......Rosson Drew!

Gosh, they look so much alike! (Jay - 2 1/2 & Rosson - 4 months)
Jay was sporting her new swimsuit around the house that day!

I can't kiss those cheeks enough!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that high chair is cracking me up...looks like a car seat with all the belts and everything and middle support...how did my kids ever survive?

Heidi said...

Yeah, he really is a cutie-pie. The teachers were talking about him at Sonshine School saying how adorable he was at lunch on Thursday- so you are not alone as his mom. He has a fan club :)