Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who's Who?!

I was looking through Jaylen's baby pictures the other night & thought she looked so much like Rosson in this one!
Same eyes, same nose, same hair & similar mouth.
I had to dig the 0-3 month sleeper out of the tub of clothes that he has already grown out of in order to re-create the picture! At 4 months, she still had growing room & at 4 1/2 months, he couldn't even straighten out his legs plus his sleeves were super short!




















Jaylen on top at 4 months & Rosson on bottom at 4 1/2 months!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Doug and I got a kick out of this post! That is the same kid, just a little bigger! :) Love them both!!

Kara Scharrer said...

That's great, Melody! Love the pictures! :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that is so neat! My kids never looked that much alike to be able to take those kind of pictures...

April said...

I did a similar post with my kiddos. They really do look a lot alike.