Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Zoo day.....

We finally got to meet Vanessa & Cooper at the zoo last week after getting rained out the previous days we had planned to meet. It was the first time we went into the Children's Zoo but the water area was Jaylen's favorite. I had no idea it was there so we had no spare clothes or towels but I still let her soak herself & she had a blast. We were leaving right afterwards so it was fine. Giraffes & Flamingos were here favorite.......Cooper & Rosson just hung out in their strollers most of the time. It was lots of fun & gave Vanessa & I a chance to catch up! Cooper & Jaylen

Excited about the alligators!

Of course, she had to ride the carosel....

At the splash park.....

Exploring the riverbed....

Having fun....

Soaking wet!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

How fun! I want to play at the splash park too!