Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8 months old.....

My sweet baby boy is 8 months old today! The time is flying by so fast I can hardly believe it! He is an absolute joy to our family & we are all so in love with him! A little about what he's doing now:

- He is the happiest boy you'll ever meet & he is always showing off that big grin of his.
- His hands are constantly in his mouth & if there is something within his reach, it goes directly in his mouth too.
- He has 2 bottom middle teeth & I'm sure more on the way soon.
- He is getting closer & closer to crawling so I bet he'll be there within the next month.
- He babbles a lot, especially Dada. He usually only says Mama when he's really tired. The other day he looked right at Gavan & said Dada.
- He loves the water & has really enjoyed all the swimming days & lake vacations this summer. But he must be too sweet cause the mosquitoes really love him so I'm ready for the cooler weather.
- He loves bath time, especially with Jaylen. His legs never stop moving so it always ends with water EVERYWHERE! I can hardly stop laughing at him & he likes laughing at himself too....it's pretty cute!
- He eats puffs like they are going out of style.....by the fistful!

He is just one big chubby ball of love who we can't get enough of!

Love you Rosson Drew!

2 comments:

Summer said...

He is the happiest boy I know, too.

Gena said...

Is it strange that I really, really want to hold him when he gets straight out of that bathtub? I bet he's even cuddlier than normal.