Thursday, August 19, 2010

I know my day is coming.....

when I have to send my kids off to big school. I've been looking at all the pictures of my friends who sent their babies off to school by themselves today & I know that I'll be there someday. For now, I'm going to try to enjoy every single second I have with my babies. They continue to "grow up" every day & I'm going to embrace each phase & enjoy it to the fullest cause I know one day soon that I won't be in complete control over them & they'll venture out to public school. I just pray that I do the best job of preparing them. Thank you God for giving me these 2 wonderful, healthy, happy kids who I absolutely adore. I might just have to have one more......

Here are just a few fun pics from today!
Someone had their first biter biscuit & loved it......ate the entire thing quickly!
He looks so big here.....keeps getting closer to crawling too!

This sweet girl I can't get enough of!

Love her so much!

Macy came over to play this evening.....they are quite a pair! And it's just more fun to play without your clothes on!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

the girls are just so sweet! and I love that chunk o' boy!!! Yes, enjoy this time because soon enough you'll be doing the school thing. You can take advantage of all the uncrowded places now! Noticed the zoo had $1 day this Wednesday, the day before school started.

Summer said...

Soak it up, girl. It happens too fast.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I love that picture of Jaylen and Macy! Too cute!