Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Paci update......

Well, bedtime didn't go so hot without the paci. She cried & wanted it for quite a while so we comforted her. She started up crying & wanting it some more so I went into talk to her but she really wouldn't say much to me. I left & after a bit it was quiet so I went into check on her & NO LIE, she was holding her baby & was sucking on her baby's paci that was attached to the baby! It's a tiny hard little paci! I wanted to snap a picture but I knew it would wake her up. She woke up at 1:30 crying but just for a little bit & then woke up happy this morning.

Today for nap time, she went down without any crying but was holding onto that baby pretty tight ! I should go check to see if she's got that baby's paci in her mouth again! Such a funny girl! I'm sure the next night or two will still be rough but I know she'll get it. Just glad we are getting it over with.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

So funny!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

oh, well, I guess reality hit, huh? Sounds like you handled it really well!

Dixie said...

Smart girl!!

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh man, it's almost time for us to take Skog's pacifier away! I'm scared! I like your idea of the pacifier fairy and using the mailbox. How creative!!!