Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Success!.......at least I hope.

I think/hope/pray that Miss Jaylen is paci-free & okay with it. Today for nap time, she went down with zero tears. Yay! Tonight for bed, she went down with just a little hesitation & talking about wanting it again but zero tears! Dare I say we are over with the crying like last night?! I hope so!

And yes............the baby doll & her paci went to bed with Jaylen again tonight & as I was leaving her room she told me: "My baby doll will share her paci with me!" I just laughed to myself & said "Good night sweetie". Oh, I love that girl!

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! What a sweet girl! Glad that it went so well!

Aubrie said...

Success! She is a good problem solver with her doll, though!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the paci! That is such a milestone!!! I just went thru all the posts I've missed; Melody both kids are super adorable and growing soooo fast!!!