Friday, September 3, 2010

A little of this & little of that....

Can't believe that it is already SEPTEMBER! This month starts my favorite time of the year. My birthday is this month, followed by the rest of my family in Nov & Dec & then all the holidays in between! Not too mention Fall is my favorite season. Anyways, I just love everything that Fall brings, especially Pumpkin Spice cappuccinos! As usual, we have continued to stay busy each weekend but I think those are coming to end.......after we spend a long weekend in Tulsa for Labor Day. So here's a little picture recap of what we've been up to lately.

We've built forts.....
We went to the Hinton Fair and.......rode the carousel....

played the Duck game.....

tried to win a stuffed animal.....

got that stuffed animal.....(way to go Daddy!)

did some sidewalk chalk writing....

went to the lake & ......swam with daddy

high-fived on the boat....

actually enjoyed the boat this year (last year not so much).....

and of course, lots of coloring!

She wanted to go out in the pouring rain last night so we let her.....it was pretty funny! She had fun!
But it got cold pretty quickly!
Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

0 comments: