Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jaylen's First Fundraiser.....

Can't believe we are already starting fundraisers but oh well! Edmond C of C Sonshine School, where I teach & the kids go to school, is having a Fundraiser with Scentsy. You can order anything from the online catalog & holiday line too. Make sure you click on the online catalog to view it & see the prices. There is NO TAX & NO SHIPPING through the fundraiser so the price you see is the price you pay. The kids are trying to raise money to improve their playground, which is needed.



I already have 2 warmers so I'm just getting a couple of new scent bars. I'm getting Skinny Dippin' & Clove & Cinnamon! Skinny Dippin' just smells fun & Clove & Cinnamon is for Christmas time in my house!


Soooooooo, if you would like to order anything let me know! Her orders are due this Thursday, Oct. 28th.

Besides, how can you resist this sweet face?!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Melody! I am new to the scentsy scene, but have been wanting to get one! I would love to help out Miss Jaylen. How soon do you need my order?

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh no. I just read this post and I'm guessing I'm too late to place an order for Miss Jaylen. I'm so sorry I missed this!

Melody said...

Kara, actually they extended the deadline till nov. 11th! the free shipping & tax is only on orders paid with check or cash & they come to me. if you order with a credit card they will be shipped to you but you will be charged the tax & shipping. just fyi! Let me know if you want something!

Susan said...

Melody,
I'd love to order from my Great Niece! I like to put the car fragrances in stockings. Can you order me 4 Hemingway and 3 Clean Breeze car fragrances? I need 7 because Santa has to put them in mine and Uncle E.D.'s stockings as well! Love to all!
PS Let me know what I owe and I'll send you a check.