Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MRI date.....

Dr. Grau's office called me back this evening & said that the MRI is scheduled for Nov. 18th at Children's. I really don't know many details of the procedure......a nurse from Children's is supposed to call me a day or 2 before it but I'd like to know some details now. They said that he'd be put out with IV sedation, intubated, etc. Also, he won't be able to eat for 8 hours before the procedure......really?......he's 11 months old & still eats like every 3-4 hours! I've emailed our pedi to see if he can give me details about it too.

I know that everything is going to be fine but I'm REALLY not looking forward to putting him through all this stuff. It's just going to be hard to hand over my little boy! Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers......I really appreciate it!

God is SO good & I have complete faith in Him & his plan!

4 comments:

Summer said...

We are praying for little Rosson. Bode can give him some pointers on IV's and being intubated.

We love you guys!

Mariah said...

We will be praying for Rosson and for you guys.

Aubrie said...

Praying everything goes smoothly!

Erin said...

Maybe talk to Brooklyn - she's a nurse at Children's and might be able to give some insight. Praying for you guys!