Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OU/Texas weekend.....

I forgot my camera last weekend but Vanessa snapped this one on her phone for us. We had a fun weekend! Michael, Katie, Gavan & I rode down together & ended up meeting Clay & Vanessa at IKEA friday afternoon. It was my first time but it was great! We got a nice storage unit for our playroom that I had been wanting & makes it so much nicer to organize the toys. Then we all headed to Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen, which is one of Michael & Katie's favorite places. It was yummy & of course we ate way too much. We found our hotel & then caught a late movie.......The Social Network. It was a really good movie that I'd recommend. We got to sleep in, go the the fair for lunch & then into the game. We won so it made the weekend worth it & even better!

Boomer Sooner!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Welcome to the Ikea club. We will be making a girls trip there at some point.

Kara Scharrer said...

I am so jealous of you, Mel... Mexico and now a weekend away... WOW! Erik and I haven't been away from the kids EVER!!! You are one lucky girl! :) Glad that you guys had fun. IKEA is awesome. I go at least once a week! The kids and I like to eat there. YUM!