Monday, June 27, 2011

To Grandma's house we go....

Jaylen & Macy went home with Grandpa & Grandma yesterday. They were both so excited to take their little suitcases & ride in Grandma's car. Here they are with my mom all ready to go.


Jaylen loves packing her suitcase but it always only consists of blankets, blankies & her "friends" (stuffed animals).....you know, the important things!




Heading to the car....

Going to have a great time.....


All set with their blankies, "friends", & Tangled playing in the DVD player....




A little play time before they left.....such good friends & cousins!



Rosson wanted in on the action too.....


We played at the mall the other day to beat the heat.....Rosson kept trying to "jump" off this log, pretty cute but can't really jump yet! He was copying big sis.....



Here's Big Sis.....seriously, she looks so grown up in this pic......she's all me when I was 3!


And this is how I find Mr. Rosson a lot during the day. Like I've said before, all boy....all the time!


1 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love it that you let her pack a suitcase! I guess you had another one for her with all the necessities? Still a great thing for her to think about and she will learn!