Friday, July 13, 2012

2 months....

Wow, this little guy is already 8 weeks old!  He is an awesome baby & is sleeping great....very close to all night long!  He started smiling at us, especially his big sister.  Not sure how much he weighs but he goes to the dr next week so we'll see....I'm sure he's not measuring up to his brother.

Ready for church...first time wearing shoes!
4th of July


 This big sis & big bro have adjusted so well to Mr. E & completely accepted him into our family without any jealousy issues.  We have had such a smooth transition to #3 & feel so very blessed.  Actually with all the major changes in our lives over the last 2 months, our entire family has adjusted much better than I thought we would.  We are settling into our new town, church & life in general & really liking it!  I can't help but think that these times are passing by me so quickly & I need to really slow down to soak everything in.  These 3 will soon all be in school before I know it. 



3 comments:

Summer said...

Wow! They all three look so different to me. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you.

Summer said...

Wow! They all three look so different to me. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, that was what I was thinking as I read your post: I hope Melody can just enjoy this special time in their life! Blessings on your transitions!