Thursday, April 26, 2007

Heading north

We're going to my parent's house in Wichita tomorrow to spend the weekend with the family. Michael & Katie are riding with us too. The boys are going to play a little golf & the girls are going to hit some garage sales! So excited for it too! I'm always up for a good deal, eventhough I'm not looking for anything in particular. It's been a good week I guess but I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I can't believe that April is almost over. Before I know it, 2007 will be half way over. Time flies. Excited about the new Grey's tonight. I've been in a little suspense from last week. Have a told you how much I enjoy Thursdays?! I love Thursday night TV. We just sit & relax on the couch all night watching our favorite shows! We just got back from a 30 minute walk so I don't feel too bad about lounging all night! I think we've finalized our trip dates for Minnesota. We're going up north with Michael, Katie, Doug, Dixie, & Ethan in late July. It will be a week filled with golf, campfires, grilling, swimming, lake activities, family, & just lounging. A ton of my mom's side relatives live up there so it will be fun to see everyone. My cousin Kara who lives up there is expecting in like 5 days so we're all waiting for the baby to come. Hopefully we'll get to see them when we go. Well, my buzzer just went off & the Tony's pizza is finished! Time for dinner & couch! Have a great weekend! Hopefully the weather will be wonderful!

0 comments: