Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Roses are red, actually coral

This rain & sunshine has made everything turn so green & colorful! Gavan has worked so hard on our yard & it is paying off. Our grass is really filling in & our flowers are all blooming. We have a beautiful rose bush right by our front door with coral roses on it. I counted 24 the other day! Our tiger lillies should bloom within the next week too! I love it. It just looks so nice. The rain today was a good soaking rain which is the best. I'm sure we'll get some more tomorrow. Hump day is always good. It means that the week is half over and Friday is even closer! We're actually staying home this weekend, which will be a change. We had a great time at home with my family though. Myra got to be there quite a bit which was nice cause I don't get to see her often enough. Well, I'm getting in bed earlier tonight so I'm saying goodbye now.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

YOur yard sounds pretty!!! Glad you had a good weekend!

Heidi said...

Hey Mel- Your blog is beautiful. Glad we can keep in touch this way. I am glad you have lovely flowers growing. miss u. Heidi